Welcome to this site. A site that discusses everything about the vacuum cleaners and we are focusing on our client needs and will recommend some of the best and reliable vacuum cleaners.
Vacuum cleaners are devices that use an air pump to create a partial vacuum to suck dirt and dust, usually from the carpet. Most houses have a vacuum for cleaning carpets. The dirt on the carpet is collected by a filtering system or a cyclone for later disposal.
If you are looking for a new vacuum for your home, you may be surprised by the variety of different types of vacuum cleaners that are currently available. The vacuum cleaner has an important role in your home without it, it would be difficult to try to get home more easily and quickly cleaned.
Popular Types of Vacuum Cleaners
You can click on each of the vacuum cleaner type below to know more about a particular vacuum like their pros and cons, prices and in future I will add more info like model reviews and recommendation of the model to buy. So, stay tune…
- Backpack Vacuum Cleaners: This type of voids is commonly used for cleaning the house / business, because they offer the flexibility to move quickly and effectively in cleaning large surfaces. The backpack is similar to the canister vacuum cleaners. The difference is that the back vacuum containing a strap that is used to hold the cleaner to the back while cleaning. One advantage of the backpack is that it cleaners faster.
- Canister Vacuum Cleaners: This is also known as cylinder vacuum. This type of cleaning products uses the motor and bag in a separate cylinder which is connected to the vacuum head by a long flexible hose. There are some models of canister cleaner in the market that the heads of power characteristics that contain the same type of beater which are similar with the upright units, although this type of beater are powered by a separate electric motor.
- Central Vacuum Cleaners: A central vacuum system composed of the suction motor and bag on the basis of a central location of the building; provide vacuum inlets at strategic locations throughout the building. In this way, you just have to carry the hose and the tube head from one room to another. The hose is usually 25 foot long, allowing a wide range of movement without changing vacuum inlets.
Plastic pipe connect the outputs to the vacuum unit. The vacuum head can be either non-motorized or operated by a pneumatic or electric. Dirt bags in the central systems are so large that it is only necessary to change or empty once or twice a year.
- Upright Vacuum Cleaners: Upright vacuums have the pump mounted directly above the suction intake, with the bag mounted on the handle, which will rise to the height of the waist. The designs of upright vacuum cleaners are commonly used mechanical beaters, often rotating brushes; to help the dust has not yet settle of to be vacuum. A belt attached to the engine vacuum will power the beater.
- Robot Vacuum Cleaners: The latest innovation in the vacuum industry and it’s also called automatic vacuum cleaners. The main advantages of this type of cleaner are that you can schedule your jobs and the vacuum will do the cleaning even you are not at home.
- Handheld Vacuums: This type of vacuum is smallest among all the vacuum cleaners available in the market. There are lightweight and very easy to handle and usually used it for above floors cleaning including car interior.
But the overall cost for robotic vacuum is more expensive than canister and upright vacuums.
Of course there are some other types of vacuum cleaners that are less popular like handheld, stick vacuum, commercial and steam cleaners. We will constantly adding more and more contents to this site. So do come back regularly for the latest update.